Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the day
on which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods in a single order and the goods or goods are or will be delivered uniformly;
• where you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods in a single order and the goods are delivered separately;
• where you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or piece.
If there are several of the above alternatives, the revocation period will not commence until you or a third party named by you, who is not a carrier, has or has taken possession of the last good or the last partial lot or piece.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must (KARE Online GmbH, Zeppelinstr 16, 85748 Garching, Tel: 089 / 21551351-0, Fax: 089 / 21551351-9, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a unique Declaration (eg a letter sent by post, by telephone, by fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you for any payments we have received from you without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. We bear the cost of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
A right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts
– on the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
– the supply of goods which can quickly spoil and their goods Expiration date would be exceeded quickly;
– on the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery,
– on the supply of goods, if these are inseparable from other goods after delivery due to their nature were mixed
– on the supply of alcoholic drinks, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can not be delivered until 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control; and video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery or
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals and magazines other than subscription contracts.