Mirror Monkey Orange 53x21cm
Singerie is the name given to the representation of monkeys that amusingly imitate human behaviour. This art form was popular in France in the middle of the 18th century. In the spirit of our beloved happy chic we got an ape to rock in front of a cool mirror. Ideal for eclectic settings where you mix different styles. And typically KARE!
- Love of monkeys: a flamboyant mirror with a chic ribbon decor as its frame, a funny monkey and lots of exotic flair
- Ideal for bold decoration fans who like to mix different styles and love happy chic
- As a reminder in the hallway: this cheerful roommate will make your day!
- A different kind of wall decoration! This mirror also looks good in front of a patterned wallpaper, e.g. with a palm tree print
- Creates the right mood in the bathroom or in the guest toilet
|Material:||Material: glass: glass mirrored, frame: polyresin, frame: hand-painted, delivery knocked-down|
|Measures (H/W/D)||52.5 x 20.7 x 4.2 centimeters|
1 in stock